Geoff works with a variety of client types in the construction industry and is able to offer the following services:-
- Identifying and generating profitable work opportunities for main contractors, specialist contractors, sub-contractors and other construction disciplines – from new as well as their existing clients
- Technical bid writing including completing and overseeing submissions for tenders, frameworks and PQQs
- Completing and submitting on-line “E” tenders
- Affecting introductions to sources of work
- Following up and capitalising on previous and recent tender submissions,
- Introducing and maintaining systems for Tracking & Reporting for potential enquiries
- Creating and updating project sheets, case studies and other company literature
- Formulating, updating and reporting on bespoke annual and/or short term business development plans
- Creating, maintaining and reporting on Customer Satisfaction K.P.I.s
- Finding potential development sites and introducing to developer clients and consultants
- “One Off” construction sales advice sessions
- Applying for construction awards, arranging and attending award events
- Arranging site events; ground breaking, time capsules, topping out, site visits for potential clients, etc.
- Formulating Business Development training plans for trainees and other staff.